Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant Attorneys in Sacramento
If you have a DePuy Pinnacle® metal-on-metal hip implant, we want to help you make the right medical and legal choices about your situation. While we are not medical doctors, we have compiled a list of questions that you should ask your doctor. He or she can provide the answers that will help you protect your health, and these answers may also affect your potential claim. Be sure to keep detailed medical records of all appointments, treatments, and other expenses associated with your hip implant and possible revision surgery, as this may be crucial to your claim for compensation.
No matter your needs or concerns, we are here to listen and help. You can find out more about what a Sacramento hip implant lawsuit attorney at our firm can do to help by contacting our offices.
Share your story with us by calling (916) 520-6639.
Do You Have a DePuy Pinnacle® or Other Metal-on-Metal Hip Implant? Ask Your Doctor:
- What are some of the complications associated with a metal-on-metal hip implant?
- What tests can be performed to check for metal in my bloodstream?
- What types of metals should I be testing for?
- Should I have tests done for titanium as well as chromium and cobalt?
- What are the potential issues associated with having these metals in my blood?
- What are the revision rates for DePuy Pinnacle® hip implants?
- Is there any reason to wait for revision surgery?
- What do you consider in deciding to recommend a revision surgery?
- If I don’t have revision surgery, should I get my blood tested regularly?
- If I don’t have revision surgery, should I have MRIs performed regularly?
- What is involved in revision surgery, exactly?
- What are the risks associated with revision surgery?
- How will my revision surgery be different than my original surgery?
- Have you performed revision surgeries? If so, did any complications arise?
- How many revision surgeries have you performed without fracturing the femur?
- What type of hip implant would you use to replace the DePuy Pinnacle®?
You may have questions of your own that you would like to ask, and as with any complex issue, it is better to get as much information as possible before making a decision. We also welcome you to call our offices at any time to discuss your situation with one of our Sacramento medical device injury lawyers. We can answer any legal questions and can address other concerns to guide you to the right decision based on your unique situation.
Call the Sacramento law offices of Kershaw, Cook & Talley today at (916) 520-6639.