Sacramento Class Action Attorneys
What is a Class Action Lawsuit?
A class action is a type of lawsuit in which one or more named plaintiffs sue on behalf of all members of a group who suffered from a common injustice. This recovers damages for the entire group without the need for each member of the group to file an individual lawsuit.
These types of cases are vastly more efficient, and economical, than individual lawsuits. Kershaw, Cook & Talley class action lawyers successfully led and prosecuted numerous class action lawsuits in state and federal courts throughout the country representing individuals, businesses and consumers in matters involving:
- Wage and hour violations
- Failure to pay overtime
- Predatory lending practices
- Improper banking practices (improper late fees)
- Improper credit card practices (improper late fees)
- Telephone and cellular phone company overcharges
- Automotive industry practices (auto dealer vs. manufacturer actions)
- False advertising
- Consumer fraud
- Qui Tam/Whistle Blower actions
- Antitrust violations
- Defective consumer products
Over $1 billion recovered for our clients
Kershaw, Cook, Talley succeeded in obtaining significant settlements and judgments for thousands of workers, credit card holders, purchasers of defective products, customers of Internet services providers, and purchasers of prescription drugs, to name a few.
Call (916) 520-6639 for a free consultation, and find out how we can help you. We are ready to listen to your concerns and offer our guidance.