Camp Fire PG&E Lawsuits
Judge in the PG&E Bankruptcy Case Set October 21, 2019 as the Deadline for Camp Fire Victims to File a Claim
This deadline, which is officially called a "bar date", is the day by which Camp Fire victims must step forward to let the court know that they are entitled to compensation from PG&E. PG&E has said it intends to compensate all victims for losses suffered as a result of the fire.
- In addition to providing compensation for injuries and loss of life, this includes compensation for damages typically not covered by homeowners insurance and includes items such as:
- Lost property
- Inconvenience damages
- Emotional distress damages
- Personal injury claims
- Damage to trees and landscaping
- Damage to vehicles
- Lost earnings
However, in order to receive compensation, you must file a claim in the bankruptcy court prior to the October 21, 2019 deadline.
At Kershaw Cook & Talley we have extensive experience representing victims of wildfires and handling the claims of creditors in bankruptcy. If you would like more information on how to file a claim and, most importantly, how to maximize your recovery through PG&E's bankruptcy process, we are here to help.
Call (916) 520-6639 today to schedule your free consultation.
Get the Answers You Deserve
At Kershaw, Cook & Talley, our experienced injury and class action lawsuit attorneys are investigating the Camp-Paradise Fires. If PG&E is found liable, then you could be owed financial compensation for all your fire-related damages.
Concerned about PG&E's Bankruptcy?
Watch the below video for answers
Through our years in practice, we have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for the injured and for bereaved families. This figure represents far more than money – it represents rebuilt lives and improved futures for those in need. When you come to our firm, you will have the backing of a team of lawyers with more than a century of combined legal experience to apply to your case. You will also have our heartfelt promise to deliver the best possible result in your unique case.
- Why Call Our PG&E Lawsuit Attorneys?
- Over $1 Billion Recovered for the Injured
- No Legal Fees Unless We Recover Compensation for You
- Personal Support for Every Step of the Way
- 100+ Years of Combined Experience
- We're an Award-Winning, Nationally Recognized Law Firm
Find out how we can help by calling (916) 520-6639 for a free consultation.